African Neem Oil
100% Pure, Wild-Harvested, Cold-Pressed
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Pet Care & Garden Protector
Available in 2 oz jar and 16 oz tub.
Use it in:
Radiant Natural Skin Care
Moisturize and soothe skin and hair with African Neem Oil.
- Apply pure African Neem Oil sparingly, directly on affected areas.
- Add African Neem Oil to creams, lotions and shampoos.
- Known to help control parasitic infestations without harsh chemicals
- Mix with pet shampoo and apply directly to coat.
Plants & Gardens
- EPA-Approved for agricultural and horticultural use as insect repellent and biopesticide against plant diseases and nematodes
- Pest control not harmful to mammals, birds, bees and earthworms
Suggested Garden Use: Mix 2 teaspoons of neem oil with 1-2 teaspoons of natural soap (liquid) or detergent and 1 quart of warm water in a spray bottle. Shake well and often to emulsify. Spray both sides of the plant leaves every 5-10 days for healthy, resistant, and vigorous plants.
People in Africa and Asia think of neem as the “village pharmacy” and for centuries the health benefits of neem oil for people, plants and animals have been revered. Long languishing in Africa with little commercial value, Atacora is enthused to participate in the rebirth of this miraculous tree.
The benefits of Atacora’s African Neem Oil for skin, scalp, pets and gardens are numerous.
Sustainably Harvested – Cold-Pressed – Traditionally Processed
Atacora’s Neem Oil is wild harvested sustainably from neem trees that grow in the wilds of Benin. We buy the neem seeds directly from farmers and schools, which are then cold pressed and processed by the Atacora Fair Partnership™ Women’s Co-Op. These women apply age-old indigenous methods of transformation in our own controlled, clean facility.
African Neem Oil is powerful stuff – for its many uses and for how our Fair Partnership™ helps a group of wise working women with better access to health care, better nutrition and schooling for more girls and boys.
Atacora’s African Neem Oil – directly from the source.
Our Quality Difference
Because our products are lightly processed using traditional methods, our levels of vitamins, essential nutrients and purity are unmatched by other Baobab and competing food & skin-care lines.