It’s summer time which means there is an abundance of sweet, juicy strawberries! Put them to good use in this delicious Baobab, Strawberry & Almond Smoothie. It is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins & minerals.
Is BAOBAB still a foreign word to you? See below for some of it’s amazing health benefits:
- Great source of whole food Vitamin C
- Prebiotic soluble fiber to nurture beneficial microflora in the digestive tract
- Insoluble fiber (roughage) aids digestion
- High in Electrolytes
- One of the best plant sources of calcium and potassium
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING SUPERFRUIT HERE!
- 2 tablespoons Atacora Baobab Powder
- 2 cups Almond Milk (or other plant based milk of choice)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup ice
Place the almonds in a small bowl and cover with water. Soak the almonds overnight or for at least 6 hours.
In the morning, drain and rinse the almonds. Blend the almonds and almond milk in a high-speed blender on very high speed for about 2 minutes until the almonds are completely dissolved in the almond milk.
Next, add the strawberries, banana, baobab powder and ice and blend until smooth and creamy!