The mighty Baobab tree is the king of the African savannah. It is by far the most revered tree in many African cultures, and its utility to people is unsurpassed in the plant kingdom. Its majestic presence on the landscape is so visually striking, I’d like to focus this first post on images from the Atacora region of Northwesatern Benin, home of the Batammaba people and to an enormous population of Baobabs.We’ll take a closer look next post!
Search this Site
Read Our Blog
- Moringa Powder: The Miracle Herb
- FONIO: Benefits of adding this new grain to your diet
- How Does Baobab Powder Compare To Other Superfoods?
- Baobab Health Benefits: the Top 5 Benefits PLUS a Baobab Strawberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Baobab Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Vegan Baobab Strawberry Almond Smoothie
- Trending Now: Baobab Superfruit Powder
- The Health Benefits of Fonio: The Nutritious Superfood
- Best “At Your Desk” Office Yoga Poses
- Baobab: the Superfood you Should Add to Your Pregnancy Diet