Why Use Baobab Superfruit Powder?
It’s simple really; Atacora Baobab Powder is a gluten free, raw, vegan food that tastes great and is versatile in the kitchen. It has natural thickening properties and can be used to thicken any sauce or dressing. It also has numerous of health benefits that can aid in digestion. With all of the benefits it has to offer, and its sweet tart flavor, it really is a perfect ingredient to use.
The following is my favorite recipe using Atacora Baobab Powder. Every time I make this gravy, my guess go wild for it and cannot get enough.
Gluten Free Gravy Recipe
- Chicken stock / drippings
- 1/2 cup Atacora Baobab Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat chicken stock / drippings on stove top
- While stirring with a whisk, slowly add baobab powder
- Keep on stirring to remove any lumps
- Keep adding baobab powder until you reach desired thickness.
- Transfer to a gravy boat and serve
A Gluten Free Alternative To Flower
Atacora Baobab Superfruit Powder can be used as an alternative to flower to thicken sauces or dressings, and is a perfect ingredient for guess who are gluten free.
Once you try it, I think you will be surprised at how good it is. It is the only way I make gravy now, regardless if I have gluten free guess or not, and it is by far, the best gravy I have ever had!