People often ask, what is Baobab? How does it compare to other superfruits? Why should I integrate it into my diet? What makes Atacora Baobab so special?
What Is Baobab Superfuit Powder?
The wise women in Atacora’s Fair Partnership Co-op traditionally hand-process the pulp found inside the baobab fruit into a fine powder that is:
- Very rich in Vitamin C
- High in soluble and insoluble fiber
- High in antioxidants
- A prebiotic superfruit
- Raw, Vegan, and gluten-free
- Versatile in the kitchen
Baobab Powder Is Rich In Vitamin C!
A single serving of 2 Tablespoons of Atacora Baobab Powder offers 25 mg of Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic Acid
Compared to other popular superfruits, Baobab has:
- Up to 7 times more vitamin C than Goji Berries
- 25 times more vitamin C than Acai Berries
Baobab Is A Prebiotic Superfruit!
A single serving of 2 Tablespoons of Atacora Baobab Powder offers 3 grams of Soluble Fiber and 1 gram of Insoluble fiber!
Compare to other popular superfruits Baobab has:
- 19 times the amount of fiber of Goji Berries
- 8.5 times the amount of fiber of Acai Berries
BAOBAB IS THE ONLY SUPERFRUIT THAT OFFERS DIGESTIVE SUPPORT!
Baobab Is High In Antioxidants!
Antioxidants reduce free radicals and are measured by ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
- Baobab is the only superfruit that is rich in Vitamin C, high in both soluble and insoluble fiber, and is high in antioxidants.
- Per serving, Baobab has more antioxidants present than Goji Berries and Acai Berries.
A Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free Functional Food!
Great tasting (slightly sweet and tart citrus flavor) and thickening, Baobab can be added for extra nutrients, texture and flavor to:
- Bake Mixes
The Atacora Advantage
- Made in Fair Partnership, Atacora goes beyond Fair Trade and promotes the pride and ownership of people’s collective futures by revaluing indigenous resources and nurturing women as principle economic actors.
- Atacora is the DIRECT producer and supplier. No middlemen equals great prices.
- Quality: Atacora closely monitors harvesting methods. We are directly tied to our African partners, and guide the supply chain from the trees to our customers, ensuring the purest and highest quality products.
- The raw fruit that Atacora purchases directly from the tree growers is Sustainably sourced and harvested.
- Each purchase contributes to rural communities’ economic advancement and ownership of the future!