Oh happy day! Strawberries were on sale for $1 last night which means that we’ll be having Baobab Strawberry Overnight Oats for the next few days!
Spend 5 minutes tonight throwing these ingredients together for the perfect healthy breakfast tomorrow morning. We packed these full of “good for you” ingredients and threw in some extra love with 1 teaspoon of #baobabmagic!
Our Baobab is a powerful antioxidant loaded with Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium and Prebiotic Soluble Fiber! It’s the fruit from the African Tree of Life – delicious and nutrient-rich. Learn more about this AMAZING super fruit here!
- 1/2 cup rolled or quick cooking oats (GF if needed)
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 1 tsp Atacora Baobab powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2-3/4 cup plant based milk of choice (adjust liquid for desired consistency)
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice (vegan if needed)
- 1 tbsp Atacora Raw African Honey/Agave/Maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
Combine the oats, chia, baobab & cinnamon in a mason jar or bowl. Next add in the milk, yogurt, honey/agave & vanilla extract and stir until well combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. Serve topped with sliced fresh strawberries! ENJOY