The cold weather can’t keep us away from smoothie bowls! Today we made good use of some fresh raspberries that we picked up at a local farmers market over the weekend. This Baobab Raspberry & Banana Smoothie Bowl is a must try recipe!
We added 2 teaspoons of baobab powder to this for an extra boost of vitamin C which is more than needed during cold & flu season. Baobab has nearly 10 times the amount of vitamin C found in an equivalent serving of fresh oranges. It is the PERFECT superfood addition to all of your smoothies.
It’s the fruit from the African Tree of Life – delicious and nutrient-rich. Learn more about this AMAZING super fruit here.
- 1 cup plant based milk of choice (we used vanilla almond milk)
- 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana banana
- 2 tsp Atacora Baobab Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Optional add ins:
- 1 cup fresh greens of choice, loosely packed (spinach, kale, etc)
- 1 tbsp chia seed (we prefer to grind it in a coffee grinder)
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh raspberries & pomegranate arils
- Gluten free granola
- Chia Seed
Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. You can add or subtract liquid to reach your desired consistency. ENJOY!