If you have yet to fall in love with mangoes, this baobab smoothie bowl will change that! Mangoes are nothing short of tantalizing with their intoxicating aroma, soft, juicy flesh and rich, sweet flavor that can sometimes have a tart undertone! See below for full recipe.
Quick & simple to make, this smoothie bowl is loaded with “good for you” ingredients! We threw in some extra love with 2 tablespoons of our Baobab Powder for some extra #baobabmagic! One of it’s most noteworthy qualities is the fact that it is high in vitamin C content. The benefits of baobab don’t stop there…
BAOBAB HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Great source of whole food Vitamin C
- Prebiotic soluble fiber to nurture beneficial microflora in the digestive tract
- Insoluble fiber (roughage) aids digestion
- High in Electrolytes
- One of the best plant sources of calcium and potassium
- A raw, vegan and gluten-free functional food
- High per serving antioxidant capacity: ORAC=650/gram
- 1/2 to 1 frozen banana (depending on how thick you would like it)
- 1 fresh mango that has been previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of Baobab Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Atacora Raw African Honey (or agave if vegan)
- Fresh blueberries or other favorite fruit
- Gluten free granola
- Sliced almonds or any nut of choice
- Chia seed
- Shredded coconut
Place all of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Note: If you’re in a hurry this can also been made as a regular smoothie by increasing the almond milk to thin it out so that you can drink it with a straw on-the-go!